Welcome

I love making rag purses, quilts, and just about anything. I have been making quilts for a long time and been stamping for about 6 years. I also love photography and spending time with my family. Please email me if you have any questions about my creations on my blog. Please sign my guest book at the bottom of the page. Enjoy your visit and have a wonderful day.

Monday, March 26, 2012

Pink and Brown Paisley Rag Purse


My friend asked me to make a rag purse in these colors for her daughter. But I think I need to make it a little smaller as this one fits my shoulder. Ah well, I love making these so it doesnt matter. I will try and sell this one. I added 6 small pockets on the inside of the bag too. The strap is ragged too. I think it came out cute but wished it was the 10x10 size. The larger ones like this, is 12x12. I like how they wash up, the more dried, the more raggedy they get. Have a wonderful day.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails