Welcome

I love making rag purses, quilts, and just about anything. I have been making quilts for a long time and been stamping for about 6 years. I also love photography and spending time with my family. Please email me if you have any questions about my creations on my blog. Please sign my guest book at the bottom of the page. Enjoy your visit and have a wonderful day.

Monday, November 29, 2010

OU Rag Quilt Purse


I love making these rag purses. So fun and so fast! As I mentioned before, I have had been doing zumbathons around our area to help raise money for great causes. This one was for Adoption. My zumba buddy and I had shirts made that said Adopt on them. I was asked to see if I can make something for the auction beforehand. I said, yes. I love helping in any way I can. I decided on the rag purse. The person who won it, loves it. This was easier to work with than the Bronco bag that I made for my sister. I think its because the wording on it is smaller. Anyhow, after this was completed, I sprayed it a little bit with stiffner to make it form a shape. Worked out great and it sold for $45. Looking forward to making more of these bags. Have a wonderful day.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails