Welcome

I love making rag purses, quilts, and just about anything. I have been making quilts for a long time and been stamping for about 6 years. I also love photography and spending time with my family. Please email me if you have any questions about my creations on my blog. Please sign my guest book at the bottom of the page. Enjoy your visit and have a wonderful day.

Monday, November 29, 2010

Zumba Tote Bag



I made this for a friend of mine's birthday not to long ago. I wanted something that she can carry all of her Zumba hip scarves in when she goes to Zumba. She picked out the print and I created the bag. I did this a little bit different and thought this bag came out being one of my best bags that I have made. I quilted the outside with the zebra print all around. The pocket on the outside was switched out for a bigger 2 pocket later. I used my Cricuit with Steam a Seam for the letters and appliqued them onto the printed fabric. EASY PEASY! But wished I had an embroidery machine instead, but it worked. The inside of the bag has a canvas type of feel to it which I made out of a thick Heat a Bond. I added 2 pockets on each side of the inside, one being one long pocket and the other 3 pockets. Lots of room in this tote bag, enclosed with a snap closure. The band for the handle was picked out by my son who thought it looked better and plus he said it was heavy duty. Works great!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails