You know how hard it was to make a Bronco bag when I am a Charger Fan...yep, being from San Diego, gotta love my Chargers. Anyhow, my twin sister Connie had sent me this fabric to see if I could create a rag quilt tote bag for an auction that she was having at her work. When I saw the fabric, I thought to myself...this is a big print, don't know about it. But, I made it work anyways. I seem to have trouble estimating the squares by the inches to make bags come out to be tote bags, so we settled on a purse style...gotta read on the instructions more clearly. But I think it came out cute...then I shipped it back to Colorado where my sister lives by Priority Mail...wrong way to send packages, its not a guarantee that it will get there in the 3 days. It took 2 wks...I was upset. My sister had to use something else for the auction and ended up selling this one for $30. What do you think?
Monday, November 29, 2010
Bronco Rag Purse
Labels:
purses,
rag purses
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




















No comments:
Post a Comment