Welcome

I love making rag purses, quilts, and just about anything. I have been making quilts for a long time and been stamping for about 6 years. I also love photography and spending time with my family. Please email me if you have any questions about my creations on my blog. Please sign my guest book at the bottom of the page. Enjoy your visit and have a wonderful day.

Monday, November 29, 2010

Mickey Mouse T-shirt purse


I have a friend who adores Disney. Especially Mickey Mouse. As I was browsing through Goodwill one day, I came across this cute tshirt with the perfect design on it for $1.99. I have to buy it I said to myself. I will make something out of it for my friend. I cut the shirt into a perfect square not to close to the top of the neck but making another same piece from the back of the shirt. I did this to the lining as well. I had the red with white dots in my stash so this worked perfectly for this project. (I should of took a picture of the before look, but forgot). I made the handles out of the scraps from the shirt. This makes a great shoulder bag that she can carry light things in. She loved it!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails