Welcome

I love making rag purses, quilts, and just about anything. I have been making quilts for a long time and been stamping for about 6 years. I also love photography and spending time with my family. Please email me if you have any questions about my creations on my blog. Please sign my guest book at the bottom of the page. Enjoy your visit and have a wonderful day.

Monday, November 29, 2010

Nap Quilt with Pillow


I love making kids quilts, they go really fast. A friend of mine from church had asked me if I could make a nap size quilt for her son. I told her yes, of course. I made it with a matching pillow too. I also made the pillowcase. I used some baseball material which I had bought from a garage sale a while ago and got plenty of it. I chose the pattern because it was the easiest and fastest for me. I embroidered his name on the center black with red. I also made this quilt to where it was puffy than my usual ones that I do make. This way he can lay on it without having to feel like he's laying on the floor. I think this came out great and I believe he's liking his blanket too. All materials are 100% cotton.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails