WOW! I really don't know what I'd do if I had to go to work everyday and try to stamp. I've volunteered twice this week at my kids schools and I've been playing catch up on SCS with their challenges. It's been really hectic here around the house too. My husband's mother has been sick and he is down there with her right now in Texas. She is home from the hospital but not able to go out anywhere. Anyways, I made this card for her. She'll get a kick out of it, especially with it being a mouse. She knows about the mice problem awhile ago during the summer season, thank goodness for Pest Controls because I haven't seen one since. Shhh! Better not say that too loud. Here is the story. I'll make this quick, since I have to get boys into their beds. The color challenge today was to use Very Vanilla, Sahara Sand, and Black c/s. Since I didn't have the sandy color, I chose Kraft c/s. I stamped the mouse image with black ink, colored it using my Copics, Prismacolor pencils, blending stump, and goo gone. I wanted the jar of ink to shine, so I added clear emboss powder to it. I used the CB script folder for the background image, as if the mouse was writing to my MIL. I stamped the sentiment from a Studio G dollar stamp. Sometimes, I get amazed how these dollar stamps really stamp. Nice and clean. The mouse image is on with diminsions and I added satin ribbon. I also used a lace corner punch for the corners and added mini rhinestones. I had fun doing this, but I wished I wasn't rushed. Enjoy your visit, see you next time.
Stamps: House Mouse-Amanda Writes by Stampabilities, Studio G
Cardstock: SU Very Vanilla, Bazzil Black, Kraft
Ink: Versafine Onyx black
Supplies: CB Script folder, satin ribbon, Prismacolor pencils, blending stump, goo gone, pop dots, glue dots, Friskars lace corner punch, rhinestones, clear emboss powder, versamark pen, heat gun





















1 comment:
This is so cute and I LOVE the color choices!
Post a Comment