Welcome

I love making rag purses, quilts, and just about anything. I have been making quilts for a long time and been stamping for about 6 years. I also love photography and spending time with my family. Please email me if you have any questions about my creations on my blog. Please sign my guest book at the bottom of the page. Enjoy your visit and have a wonderful day.

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

SC205 Happy Holidays

 
I'm trying to play catch up with my Christmas cards. I have super busy as I mentioned before. I was able to sneak in this sketch challenge on www.splitcoaststampers.com. I just went the easy way today because I have so many cards to make, stamped, and mailed out. I used the MME Glitter stack pack found at Michaels. I cut the strips evenly and attached to the blue metallic c/s. I just love wired ribbon, it is sooooo easy to work with. I just happen to have this type and I thought it would go great on this card. I stamped the snowflake using versamark ink. I embossed 3 times (one with red, clear, and another red). I wanted to get the red just right. I used the Sizzic die cut tags and stamped the sentiment to hang from the bow. Added the look of the ticket corner punch and Christmas color brads to the corners. I added a snowflake and a mini rhinestonet to the center on the red. This was quick and simple to make for my schedule. Thank you and have a great day!


Stamps: Paper Creations, HL Snowflake

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails