Welcome

I love making rag purses, quilts, and just about anything. I have been making quilts for a long time and been stamping for about 6 years. I also love photography and spending time with my family. Please email me if you have any questions about my creations on my blog. Please sign my guest book at the bottom of the page. Enjoy your visit and have a wonderful day.

Friday, December 5, 2008

LSC197 SC126 Wish

 
Oh my goodness sakes! You know what! I have been up all night making this card. I actually was making cards but I wanted to check out the Limited Supplies challenge on SCS before I went to bed. The challenge was to use ONLY snowflakes, no snowmen or anything like that and ONE WORD on the card. My husband came upstairs and says "It's 3:00am", are you going to go to bed soon?" I said probably not, because if I did...I wouldn't wake up for the kids and get them to school. Well, I am learning new things from Picasa about watermarks, cropping, and editing. Way cool. Tonight, I found out how to crop the photo instead of having everything else show in the background. Just playing around is all. I'll see how it turns out once I post this. Anyways, back to the card. I used my Cuttlebug on all the layers for the silver and white c/s. I stamped the snowflake from a HL Collection with versamark. I then used red emboss powder and the heat gun. I cut it out using the Bumble Bee scissors. Very sharp, if you don't already have them...you NEED them. It was still a pain to cut it out. Have you cut out any snowflakes lately? I added a snowflake and a few rhinestones. I placed the ribbon on before the panel was put on and tied. I love wired ribbon. It is so easy to work with. I made my own tag by stamping with a silver marker, cut, and added an eyelet. I added the cording to complete the card. Have a wonderful day, as that I may sneak in a nap.

Posted by Picasa

Stamps: HL Snowflake Collection, SU Small Script
Cardstock: Bazzill Red, SU Whisper White, DCWV Metallic c/s
Ink: Versamark
Supplies: CB Snowflake folder, red emboss powder, heat tool, wired ribbon, silver marker, rhinestones, scissors, glue dots

2 comments:

laos348 said...

Very pretty Bonnie - well worth staying up for :)!

Connie said...

Pretty Bonnie, loving the snowflakes and the sparkles.

Connie J.

Related Posts with Thumbnails