I really don't know how all these ladies stamp, work, and get things done with the house. I volunteer twice this week at my kids schools, and I'm finding it hard to do all the things I normally do when I stay home. I am a really busy SAHM too. I volunteer at the schools when needed. I named this card Midnight Bird because it took me up until midnight to complete. I must of did several colors until I got the color and look I was wanted. I chose to use Not Quite Navy as the ink color. It was so rich looking. It's amazing what things you can find around your house for stamping. The technique at www.splitcoaststampers.com was to use Simple Green with a spritzer bottle after you used your brayer on your inked c/s. Of course, it really works better if you have glossy cardstock. After I let it dry, I chose to add flourishes right on the card itself. No layering! I also stamped the bird and the sentiment. All stamped with black ink. You should of seen my fingers, all inky! The technique for this one was to use the cleaning product Simple Green. Who would of ever thought to use these kinds of things for uses on cards. Amazing!
Have a wonderful night! 
Stamps: Inkakindado, Autumn Leaves, Studio G
(sentiment)
Cardstock: glossy
Ink: Versafine Onyx Black, SU Not Quite Navy
Supplies: Simple Green (household cleaner), spritzer bottle, brayer, ribbon





















No comments:
Post a Comment