Welcome

I love making rag purses, quilts, and just about anything. I have been making quilts for a long time and been stamping for about 6 years. I also love photography and spending time with my family. Please email me if you have any questions about my creations on my blog. Please sign my guest book at the bottom of the page. Enjoy your visit and have a wonderful day.

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Sunset Wish


I made this card for a the SC130 challenge on www.splitcoaststampers.com. I am slowly getting around to making all the challenges. Today is my sisters birthday and she loves sunsets. This is her birthday card. I decided to use the photo that I took while visiting San Diego. I really wanted to do the Brayer Sky technique but it wasnt working for me. I need more practice at it. I printed the picture onto photo paper and attached it to black c/s. I sponged lightly around the photo with black ink. I used tacky tape to secure the photo to More Mustard c/s. I stamped the sentiment from the Small Script and added 3 buttons to finish. I also sponged around the whole card with black ink. I sure do miss those wonderful sunsets. I used my Nikon D50 for this photo.
Have a great night!
Bonnie

2 comments:

Connie said...

That is sure pretty Bonnie. Grace will love it especially being homemade.

Love your sis,
Connie

laos348 said...

That picture is gorgeous and makes a really nice card. I'm sure your sister will love it.

Related Posts with Thumbnails