Welcome

I love making rag purses, quilts, and just about anything. I have been making quilts for a long time and been stamping for about 6 years. I also love photography and spending time with my family. Please email me if you have any questions about my creations on my blog. Please sign my guest book at the bottom of the page. Enjoy your visit and have a wonderful day.

Friday, March 21, 2008

Spring Break

I am slowly getting my blog set up, so bare with me. I also wanted to say that I have been busy with my kids this week. They are on Spring Break. Today it's such a nice day that we are going to play at the park and do some tennis, frisbee, or even some baseball. I packed us some lunch and we'll have a picnic there too.
Have a nice day!
Bonnie

1 comment:

Blogger said...

Did you know you can shorten your links with Shortest and get $$$$ from every visitor to your shortened urls.

Related Posts with Thumbnails