This is one of my favorite pictures that I took while on vacation with my family visiting my hometown of San Diego in August '06. We had just finished taking all the Harbor cruises that day and I knew I wanted a picture of a sunset. Perfect timing I thought. You would of thought I had taken some pictures a long time ago since this is my hometown. I lived in San Diego all my life just about until I met my husband. Of course, I met him there. We were there due to my 20th high school reunion that weekend, but was stationed in Missouri at the time.
Thanks for dropping by!
Bonnie
Monday, March 17, 2008
San Diego Harbor Sunset
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




















3 comments:
Great picture--I could sit here all day and look at it--it is so peaceful and relaxing
Your blog is looking good
Tara
What a gorgeous picture. Welcome to the blogging world!
Your blog is cute well done and shows your talent.
Post a Comment