Welcome

I love making rag purses, quilts, and just about anything. I have been making quilts for a long time and been stamping for about 6 years. I also love photography and spending time with my family. Please email me if you have any questions about my creations on my blog. Please sign my guest book at the bottom of the page. Enjoy your visit and have a wonderful day.

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Happy Birthday Mom


It's has been very busy here lately that I forgot to make my mom a birthday card. She understands but receiving it late is ok. I've been trying to play catch up on the challenges located at www.splitcoaststampers.com for challenge SC148. I stamped random flowers from the Delight in Life set onto Positively Pink c/s. I used MME DP for the bottom half of the card. The stamp is made by Imaginations that I found at a garage sale a few years ago. I always wanted to use it, so today I thought it would work perfect for the challenge. It is colored with Primascolor Pencils and Mineral Spirits. I also used my CB die cut flowers with the Happy Birthday stamp from Little Hellos. I know my mom will like this, as she likes handmade cards.

Have a nice day!
Bonnie

1 comment:

laos348 said...

That paper is a perfect match for the colors in the image - great job on this card!

Related Posts with Thumbnails