Welcome

I love making rag purses, quilts, and just about anything. I have been making quilts for a long time and been stamping for about 6 years. I also love photography and spending time with my family. Please email me if you have any questions about my creations on my blog. Please sign my guest book at the bottom of the page. Enjoy your visit and have a wonderful day.

Saturday, March 22, 2008

Happy Easter


Today was a beautiful day for an Easter Egg hunt. I took my boys to our church program and then the egg hunt. It was really fun to see the look of their faces with all those eggs just waiting to be found. WOW! I never seen so much CANDY.

It has been a year Easter at the church we attend. We love it there. I just love our Pastor. I'd would hate the thought of moving away because I would really miss him. This is a card that I have made for Brother Joe our Pastor. Our church name is Crosspointe Church...A Church with a Heart. I'm still learning techniques and getting the ideas down on paper. I really like the end results on this card. I just love using my Primascolor pencils with the mineral spirits. I find alot of my inspirations from stampers at www.splitcoaststampers.com.
Happy Easter!
God Bless!
Bonnie

2 comments:

laos348 said...

What a beautiful card you made - the color is fantastic.

Lesley said...

I like this card too....... so very nice ...great job

Related Posts with Thumbnails