Welcome

I love making rag purses, quilts, and just about anything. I have been making quilts for a long time and been stamping for about 6 years. I also love photography and spending time with my family. Please email me if you have any questions about my creations on my blog. Please sign my guest book at the bottom of the page. Enjoy your visit and have a wonderful day.

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Graduation Day


So, I had to make a really quick graduation card for my nephew back in San Diego. He graduates from a technical school on Friday. I am learning to do challenge cards so I thought this layout would be perfect. The name of the challenge is SC60 on www.splitcoaststampers.com. I made the hat with a square punch, foam black sticky squares that I found in my husbands tool box, a brad, and some embroidery floss. The DP is from CTMH. Hopefully he'll receive this by Friday. I wish I could be there. I'm sorry that the picture isn't bigger to view it better!

Thanks for looking!
Bonnie

1 comment:

Connie said...

Bonnie, great job on Danny's card.

Your sis, Connie

Related Posts with Thumbnails