Welcome

I love making rag purses, quilts, and just about anything. I have been making quilts for a long time and been stamping for about 6 years. I also love photography and spending time with my family. Please email me if you have any questions about my creations on my blog. Please sign my guest book at the bottom of the page. Enjoy your visit and have a wonderful day.

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Birthday Bike


This is a birthday card I made for my son who turned 11 this week. He asked for a bicycle for his birthday and I thought this would be a great idea. You should of seen the look in his eyes when he opened this card. He was really surprised. He looked at me with the biggest eyes that you've ever seen. We got him a Mongoose 21 speed with 26 inche tires. He mentioned to us that he was getting to big for his trick bike. He loved his card too.
Thanks for looking!
Bonnie

3 comments:

Kittykat said...

Bonnie, Great Job Girl, You got started on your own Blog. Alright! You will have a lot of fun working on it.

Kittykat

Lesley said...

hey bonnie great start .......looking good so far
And thanks soooooooo much for putting my blog link on there......
lezzels

laos348 said...

What a perfect card to go with your son's gift! I love the paper that you used.

Related Posts with Thumbnails