I know its been awhile since I last posted something. I just had foot surgery and wasnt able to do anything. Today, I thought of making a card for all the people I know that said prayers for me while in surgery. Thanks ladies!
This is SC169 layout challenge over on www.splitcoaststampers.com. I started out by using my CB Stylized folder on the MME DP. I attached the DP to bravo burgundy c/s for the base of the card. I cut one piece of old olive and 1 piece of bravo burgundy c/s and used my CB Swiss Dots folder on them. I attached a small piece of blue ribbon underneath the burgundy c/s and tied in a bow. I stamped the image from the Changito (Stampendous) stamp with black stazon onto watercolor paper. I colored with my primascolor pencils and mineral spirits. The image is matted and attached using pop dot squares. I enjoyed making this as a challenge card.
Thanks for dropping by!
Bonnie
Sunday, April 13, 2008
Thank U
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




















3 comments:
That little monkey is too cute. I really like the colors and how you put the layout together. Hope you are feeling better soon.
This is cute Bonnie. Love the layout too.
Connie J.
This is so cute! I love that little monkey!
Post a Comment