Welcome

I love making rag purses, quilts, and just about anything. I have been making quilts for a long time and been stamping for about 6 years. I also love photography and spending time with my family. Please email me if you have any questions about my creations on my blog. Please sign my guest book at the bottom of the page. Enjoy your visit and have a wonderful day.

Monday, April 21, 2008

Bad Patient Award


Ok, so I can't stay off my feet. What am I to do? I have 2 kids that keep me active and a husband who works. You tell me! I'm up for suggestions. I can't do the things I enjoy doing such as working out, playing with my kids, and helping out with coaching their sports. No pressure on my foot per my doctor. Every once in a while I would get this weird hot feeling in my foot and it sends me to tears, it hurts so bad. I hate the fact that my doctor suggested I lay down, elevate my foot, and watch tv. BORING! I rather stamp a little at a time, because I stamp standing up. My friends at Splitcoaststampers on Kota Kuties game me this award. Things take time to heal, give it time. Just wanted to share with you my pain.
Thanks for dropping by and have a great day!
Bonnie

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails