Welcome

I love making rag purses, quilts, and just about anything. I have been making quilts for a long time and been stamping for about 6 years. I also love photography and spending time with my family. Please email me if you have any questions about my creations on my blog. Please sign my guest book at the bottom of the page. Enjoy your visit and have a wonderful day.

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Feels Like Fall


Our weather here in Oklahoma has been weird. It's windy, then it's hot. Back to windy and blowing all the leaves. So, I made a card by the way of our weather. I was playing around to see how this technique called Bleached Out Images would look on the MS leaf. I like the way it turned out, so I turned it into challenge SC95 for SCS. I stamped the leaf with Versamark onto black brazzill c/s. I then embossed it with black embossing powder and used my heat gun. I used my water brush and dipped it into bleach to color the leaf. After it dried and had the look I was looking for, I decided to add some color with my mustard marker lightly. I used some misc cracked dp and ran it through my CB Script folder and mounted it to black c/s. I finished the layout by adding ribbon. I really enjoyed making this card, even though it took me a couple of times to get it right. TFL!
Have a great day!
Bonnie

1 comment:

Connie said...

This is so pretty Bonnie. Love the embossing with the black.

Connie J.

Related Posts with Thumbnails