Welcome

I love making rag purses, quilts, and just about anything. I have been making quilts for a long time and been stamping for about 6 years. I also love photography and spending time with my family. Please email me if you have any questions about my creations on my blog. Please sign my guest book at the bottom of the page. Enjoy your visit and have a wonderful day.

Monday, April 21, 2008

Know Too Much


This is a card I made for a friend of mine who knows too much. This layout is from the SC105 challenge over at www.splitcoaststampers.com. I started out by stamping the image onto watercolor paper. I used my primascolor pencils, mineral spirits, and my blending stumps. The background dp is from DCWV glitter pack. I also used my flower punch from this paper as well, making sure the glitter was centered for the flower. I used the CB Floral Fantasy folder for the rust dp. (I believe they made an error when making this folder...it's upside down. When you use this folder, make sure the Cuttlebug wording is upside down so you get the pop out look). If you don't, the flowers won't pop out. Try it and see. I also used some sandpaper to get the white effect on the rust dp. This was a great challenge for me. I used SU Eggplant for the base of the card. I hope my friend likes it.
Have a great day!
Bonnie

1 comment:

laos348 said...

This is great - I like that stamp a lot and I'm a huge fan of the DCWV stacks, especially that one!

Related Posts with Thumbnails