I was playing around with my misc. stamps that seem to be overcrowding my drawer. I found this cute little bikini stamp made by Stampandeous. This works perfect for another challenge that requires you to use any types of circles on your card. It is challenge SC83 over at www.splitcoaststampers.com. I started out by stamping yoyo yellow ink with the Little Shapes (circle). I used my Creative Memories cutting system to get 2 sizes of the window punch. I ran the c/s through my CB Swiss Dots folder. I stamped the image with black stazon onto whisper white c/s. It is colored using a red sharpie and a yellow marker. I typed the sentiment using the font Bradley Baltic from microsoft word. I also used my window punch twice and glued. I finished the card using brads. This was really fun to make. I hope the person who receives it, gets a kick out it. If only I can wear one of these, yeah right!
I'm sorry if you can't see it up close, but you can click on the picture to enlarge.
Enjoy your day!
Bonnie
Tuesday, April 22, 2008
Polka Dot Bikini
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




















1 comment:
Nicely done Bonnie....maybe someday we'll fit into that tiny thing. :)
Connie J.
Post a Comment