Welcome

I love making rag purses, quilts, and just about anything. I have been making quilts for a long time and been stamping for about 6 years. I also love photography and spending time with my family. Please email me if you have any questions about my creations on my blog. Please sign my guest book at the bottom of the page. Enjoy your visit and have a wonderful day.

Monday, April 21, 2008

Ooh-la-la!


This was a very simple and fun card to make. I've had this sentiment stamp from Stampabilities for awhile now, and I wanted to use it for this challenge over at www.splitcoaststampers.com. Well, I hope it fits the challenge for SC125 because my measurements are a little off. I used my Cuttlebug Swirl folder on eggplant c/s. The sentiment is stamped using black stazon. I colored the hat using colored markers. I added mini rhinestones on the swoosh part of the hat. I also added Aleene's Paper Glaze to the red part of the hat. I also added medium rhinestones to the center of the prima flowers. I mounted the image to complete the card.
Thanks for dropping by!
Bonnie

2 comments:

Connie said...

This is so cute Bonnie. Love the layout and the colors.

Connie J.

laos348 said...

Very cute - I like all the added sparkle.

Related Posts with Thumbnails