Welcome

I love making rag purses, quilts, and just about anything. I have been making quilts for a long time and been stamping for about 6 years. I also love photography and spending time with my family. Please email me if you have any questions about my creations on my blog. Please sign my guest book at the bottom of the page. Enjoy your visit and have a wonderful day.

Thursday, January 8, 2009

TLC199 Nothing Fancy

 

Posted by Picasa

Well, I didn't have the tag punches that was suppose to be used in the challenge for the Tag Punch Starburst. I did something similar called Survival. I used my mini tag die cuts from Sizzix. It worked out ok, even though the points seem a little off for me. As long as I got the chance to play and figure out the concept, I am happy with my outcome. I used the teal mulberry paper underneath the teal c/s. After I put it together the both pieces I added the stickles all around the edges including the center around the snowflake. I added the CB snowflake folder to the background and added criss cross ribbon for the middle. This is just to show you that I did try the challenge. TFL! Have a great night!

Once the bigger tag was punched out, I had to trim the sides on ALL of them with scissors. It was tedious, but it was ok.

1 comment:

specialcraftmom4 said...

Very pretty card! I love doing these (:

Related Posts with Thumbnails