Welcome

I love making rag purses, quilts, and just about anything. I have been making quilts for a long time and been stamping for about 6 years. I also love photography and spending time with my family. Please email me if you have any questions about my creations on my blog. Please sign my guest book at the bottom of the page. Enjoy your visit and have a wonderful day.

Thursday, January 8, 2009

IC158 My Fishy Friend

 

Posted by Picasa

I always try to get the challenges before I head to bed. You could pick one of any three sites to get your inspiration. I picked this image from the Flicker gallery, just to be different. I started out by sponging blue ink onto white c/s and went back over with the ink a little darker in some areas. I used the CB circle rings die cut for the bubbles. I stamped the fish using versamark ink onto black bazzill c/s. I think it works great for bleaching. I used black embossing powder with the heat tool. I have 2 watercolor pens (one is for bleach, and the other is just water). I used the watercolor pen that I use for bleaching by dipping it into the bleach, then went in between the openings of the fishes skin. By this time, it was turning light yellow. I took the Harvest Orange Mark It pen and went back over the image that was turning yellow. I like the results. I cut the fish out. I added 2 white pearls for the eyes but colored them using a blue marker. The fish is held on with pop dots for dimensions. The sentiment is from Inkadinkao clear stamps. I finished the card by adding jute and sponging the sides of the card. Thanks for the inspiration challenges. Thank you for looking and have a great Saturday!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails