Welcome

I love making rag purses, quilts, and just about anything. I have been making quilts for a long time and been stamping for about 6 years. I also love photography and spending time with my family. Please email me if you have any questions about my creations on my blog. Please sign my guest book at the bottom of the page. Enjoy your visit and have a wonderful day.

Thursday, January 8, 2009

FS95 Latest Moos

 
This is my first try at doing a Featured Stamper Challenge on SCS. www.splitcoaststampers.com, the Featured Stamper Flowergal36. The FS stamper picked for this week was Flowergal36. We were to change 3 things from a card we case from one of her cards. I cased her Cow card. It's towards the older posts when she first starting stamping. I really had fun doing it and will probably play again. I think it helps you create your own style casing someone elses cards. Thanks for dropping by and have a great day!

Posted by Picasa


I changed it to a Criss Cross card made from Beate's tutorial on SCS.

I handmade the template for the spots and colored.

I added spots to the ribbon with a sharpie.

I used Diamond Glaze and liquid applique for the cow.


Stamps
: SU On the Farm, Inkadinkado (sentiment)
Cardstock: black bazzil, Georgia Pacific (white), SU Pretty in Pink
Ink: Versadfine Onyx black
Supplies: scor-pal, Offray ribbon, black sharpie, pencil, scissors, liquid applique, diamond glaze, sponge

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails