Welcome

I love making rag purses, quilts, and just about anything. I have been making quilts for a long time and been stamping for about 6 years. I also love photography and spending time with my family. Please email me if you have any questions about my creations on my blog. Please sign my guest book at the bottom of the page. Enjoy your visit and have a wonderful day.

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

My First Purchase


Gosh, this is the very 1st Stampin' Up set that I purchased about 6 years ago. I wasn't really into stamping at the time, but thought the stamps were cute. This past year, I finally took it out and played with it. Enjoy!

Stamps: Vintage Postcard (Stampin' Up), Hedgehog Happiness (Stampin Up)
Cardstock: Black, Whisper White
Ink: White pigment, black stazon
Supplies: Cuttlebug Script folder, pop dots, ribbon, ticket corner punch, embossing powder, heat gun, black sharpie

1 comment:

Connie said...

This is nice Bonnie, I should break out my 1st stamp set too.

Connie J.

Related Posts with Thumbnails