Welcome

I love making rag purses, quilts, and just about anything. I have been making quilts for a long time and been stamping for about 6 years. I also love photography and spending time with my family. Please email me if you have any questions about my creations on my blog. Please sign my guest book at the bottom of the page. Enjoy your visit and have a wonderful day.

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

God Bless America


I really wanted to do something special for my pen pal friends as that I was falling behind on them due to my setback with my foot surgery. This is what I came up with.
The inside of each card reads "Wishing you a Star-Spangled Kind of Day". I really enjoyed making these. Have a great July 4th weekend!

Stamps:
Star Spangled Day (Stampin Up) Bee Free
(Stampabilites), Happy Winter (Stampin Up) Snap, Crackle, Pop (CTMH)
Inks: Versafine Black ink, Versamark, Yoyo Yellow, Not Quite Navy, Real Red
Cardstock: Not Quite Navy, Red Brazzil, Whisper White
Supplies: sewing machine, primascolor pencils, diamond glaze, gel pens, q-tips, Odorless Mineral Spirits, brads, ribbon

2 comments:

laos348 said...

These are wonderful. I like the cute little bee and really like all the sparkle!

Connie said...

This is cool Bonnie....the bee is cool holding the flag. Good job.

Connie

Related Posts with Thumbnails