Welcome

I love making rag purses, quilts, and just about anything. I have been making quilts for a long time and been stamping for about 6 years. I also love photography and spending time with my family. Please email me if you have any questions about my creations on my blog. Please sign my guest book at the bottom of the page. Enjoy your visit and have a wonderful day.

Monday, June 9, 2008

A Golden Flower


This is a very simple card to make. I cased it from Jenny Miller from the Stamp It book. I started out using yoyo yellow as the card base. I trimmed a piece of dp and attached. I trimmed a narrow piece of another type of dp and secured. I stamped the sentiment from Studio G clear stamps. I stamped the flower onto white c/s using more mustard ink. I used clear embossing powder with my heat gun. I cut out the flower with my scissors. I attached a flower button and used embroidery floss for the middle. The flower is held on with pop dots. I really like the simplicity of this card.
Have a sunny day!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails