Welcome

I love making rag purses, quilts, and just about anything. I have been making quilts for a long time and been stamping for about 6 years. I also love photography and spending time with my family. Please email me if you have any questions about my creations on my blog. Please sign my guest book at the bottom of the page. Enjoy your visit and have a wonderful day.

Monday, June 9, 2008

It's Chalk!


I wanted to try a new technique so I decided on chalking. I used the CB Stylized folder on white c/s. I colored the embossed flowers and stems using my chalks with q-tips. I used my chalk eraser in some areas that needed it. I added rhinestones for the center of the flowers. I also used my CB mini die cut tag for the sentiment, added eyelets, and ran sheer polka dot ribbon around the back. It is held on with a pop dot. This was a challenge for me to try something different.
Have a wonderful day!

4 comments:

laos348 said...

This technique is so pretty - nice job with it!

Julie said...

Wow this is so pretty. I am going to have to give that a try. Really love the way it turned out.

Anonymous said...

Great card Bonnie. I am at work, so I can't see your new signature from here as it is blocked. Will checki it out tonight at home.! Happy stamping!

Lesley said...

cute............ you know I did one just like too just recently same folder and chalks................

Related Posts with Thumbnails