I know it's been awhile since I last posted a card. It's been rather hectic around here. My boys have been out of school for a week now and we have been busy. The only time I really get to stamp, is at night. By that time comes around, I'm tired. Today, they are at Ranch Camp with our church and will be there daily at the ranch owned by their Pastor. I drop them off at church by 7:30am and they return at 5:30pm, pretty long day for them. I have the house to myself all day to stamp or do whatever I want.
I started out by using my CB swirls on pale turguoise c/s. (I'm sorry I don't remember the name of it, it's from SU). I cut 2 pieces of DCWV dp into strips, used the CB swiss dots folder, and attached them using tacky tape. I stamped the butterfly from Studio G clear stamps onto a white scallop circle. (The scallop circles were from one of my pen pals). I stamped the butterfly again onto printed dp, cut it out, and glued in place. I mounted the images onto another scallop circle and it is held on with pop dots. I used my silver gel pen for the dots around the scallop circles. I also added rhinestones to the side of the card. This was a really easy challenge for me. This is for challenge SC179 over at www.splitcoaststampers.com
Have a great day!
Monday, June 9, 2008
A Butterfly
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




















1 comment:
reading1I love this layout. It is on my list to try next. I love the colors you used. Very pretty.
Post a Comment