Welcome

I love making rag purses, quilts, and just about anything. I have been making quilts for a long time and been stamping for about 6 years. I also love photography and spending time with my family. Please email me if you have any questions about my creations on my blog. Please sign my guest book at the bottom of the page. Enjoy your visit and have a wonderful day.

Saturday, June 14, 2008

Dad's Butterfly


WOW! I've been so busy that I forgot to make a Father's Day card for my dad. It's ok that it will be late, as long as it's homemade. He lives in California, oh how I wish I could be there right now. I've been wanting to use this butterfly from Inkadinkado for awhile now so I decided this would work perfect. I started out by using the Cuttlebug Textile folder on white cardstock and attached to the base of the card. I stamped the butterfly on white c/s with clear embossing ink. I then took some black embossing powder and used my heat gun. I cut it out and accidently cut the antennas off, so I decided on the jewelery cording to replace them. I added eyelets for the eyes. My dad is very simple so I know he'll enjoy this card. Have a great weekend!

Stamps: Butterfly (Inkadinkado)
Inks: Clear embossing
Cardstock: Brazzil black, whisper white, watercolor
Supplies: Cuttlebug Textile folder, gingham ribbon, alphabet beads, heat gun, black embossing powder, scissors, jewerly cording, eyelets, pop dots

1 comment:

Connie said...

Dad will love this Bonnie. I like the popped butterfly.

Connie

Related Posts with Thumbnails