Welcome

I love making rag purses, quilts, and just about anything. I have been making quilts for a long time and been stamping for about 6 years. I also love photography and spending time with my family. Please email me if you have any questions about my creations on my blog. Please sign my guest book at the bottom of the page. Enjoy your visit and have a wonderful day.

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Celebrating America



Hello!
I hope everyone had a fun day celebrating America on July 4th. Our family went to this huge park and had a picnic inside the bed of my husband's truck. It was pretty cool. We all wore red/white/blue Old Navy shirts as well. Including our hats. Do you like our table? It hooks to the trailer hitch. We get a lot of compliments on it. I found it at a garage sale a few years ago. We had fun hanging out playing football and soccer until it got dark for the fireworks. Our best fireworks that we have liked so far were in Missouri overlooking the lake. Then they ended it with a display of God Bless America. But, we like them here in Oklahoma too.
Enjoy!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails