Welcome

I love making rag purses, quilts, and just about anything. I have been making quilts for a long time and been stamping for about 6 years. I also love photography and spending time with my family. Please email me if you have any questions about my creations on my blog. Please sign my guest book at the bottom of the page. Enjoy your visit and have a wonderful day.

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Saving A Life


I'm just posting some exciting news, since I haven't been able to stamp or quilt in awhile. We had our baseball pool party at a friends house and one of the boys didn't know how to swim. His mother failed to let anyone know that. Anyhow, my son Dallas was swimming and noticed that the boy wasn't playing around. He kept yelling "help me, I'm drowning" it was a scary moment. But my son knew exactly what to do just remembering what the lifeguards told him while we were stationed back in Missouri. The boy is pictured in the blue swimming trunks and my son is the one with the water gun. I was so proud of Dallas too. My son happened to be there, as that siblings were allowed to swim too. My younger son is sitting next to him with the blue goggles. Both of my boys been swimming since they were born. The parent of the boy wanted to give Dallas something for saving his life. He told her, I was there at the right time at the right place where he needed me. No need for rewards for saving a life, he says!
Have a great day!

1 comment:

Rene' said...

I am so glad your son was there Bonnie and saved his life..that would of been so scary for me. I almost drowned when I was a kid and it scared the bejeebies out of me. I am glad I found your blog..
Hugs,
Rene' (from SCS)

Related Posts with Thumbnails