Hello everyone! I know its been awhile since I last posted something. My kids keep me mighty busy and also I have been working on making a baby girl quilt for my sister who has orders. I told my sister I would help. The only time I can really sew is late at night when the boys are sleeping. I called this quilt Times Square due to the criss crosses and the blank squares. The print on these fabrics are from the Antique collection that I got from a quilt store awhile back but I can't remember the name of the designer. I am happy with the results. This was my 1st attempt to doing a triangle hourglass, so when I was cutting the fabric, I cut way too much. I have enough fabric triangles to make 10 more baby quilts for girls. I hope she likes it.
Thanks for dropping by.
Tuesday, August 5, 2008
Times Square
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




















3 comments:
Bonnie, of course I like it. Thanks for making it for me. It's so pretty.
Your sis,
Connie
Taht quilt looks so pretty great work bonnie
Love the new title frame to the blog! You are a great photographer!!
Post a Comment