It seems as though lately we have been getting a lot of mice. Once a day. They freak me out whatsoever. I hate the thought of them being in my house. Today, I woke up at 6am because I heard the trap go off. Wouldn't you know it, it was the darn mouse. I took the flashlight and pointed it right into the eyes. He was ALIVE. OMG! It freaked me out. The trap only got its tail. The mouse kept moving the trap along with its tail stuck in it to the other side of the wall, but got caught up in the cords behind the tv. I got my kids up so they can help me while I move the entertainment center. As I moved the tv stand, the mouse moved. It was squeeking too. I need to hire a cat because my dog just sits there and won't catch up it. Anyhow, I ended up hitting it with the broom and it got away. So, now it's still in my house somewhere. We live in a house where no one lives behind us, which is a pasture of fields and trees. They are in the processing of building new homes and I'm thinking that they are taking the mice homes. I want to be able to sit at my computer quietly without having to hear for traps or any kind of squeeks. Thanks for listening to my story. Here is a picture of one that accidently fell into the dogs water dish.
Tuesday, August 26, 2008
EEEK! I Hate Mice
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




















No comments:
Post a Comment