Welcome

I love making rag purses, quilts, and just about anything. I have been making quilts for a long time and been stamping for about 6 years. I also love photography and spending time with my family. Please email me if you have any questions about my creations on my blog. Please sign my guest book at the bottom of the page. Enjoy your visit and have a wonderful day.

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

SC186 Happy Birthday


WOW! It's been awhile since I last posted a card. I have been in a rut. Plus I have been mighty busy. My boys have since then started back to school which makes it easier to stamp. I thought I would try this challenge for my niece who is turning 4 in September. I wanted it pretty and simple. She also loves monkeys so this was perfect. I started with 2 sided dp from Big Lots and ran them through the CB Swirl and CB Swiss Dots folder. I stamped the monkeys onto watercolor paper on the back side. I colored the image using my primascolor pencils with odorless mineral spirits and blending stump. I also used sheer polka dot ribbon. I used diamond glaze for the monkeys and the frame around the sentiment. The green is slightly different but it will do. This was a simple card to do and my niece will love it. Thanks for dropping by.
Stamps-Changito B-day by Stampendous
Cardstock-SU Chocolate Chip, watercolor 120lb, misc dp
Ink-Black Stazon
Supplies-CB Swirls, CB Swiss Dots, Primascolor pencils, mineral spirits, blending stumps, diamond glaze, ribbon, tacky tape, copic sketch #1

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails