Welcome

I love making rag purses, quilts, and just about anything. I have been making quilts for a long time and been stamping for about 6 years. I also love photography and spending time with my family. Please email me if you have any questions about my creations on my blog. Please sign my guest book at the bottom of the page. Enjoy your visit and have a wonderful day.

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

YAY! My OU Quilt is Finished!



Whew! It's been awhile I know, same ole story, right? Well, I have been trying to get this quilt done for our Childrens Ministry Auction. My kids made a quilt also (see the post below mine). Anyhow, it did take me awhile to decide on a pattern so I went with an OU Sooners quilt. We live in the city of the BOOMER SOONERS and I said, Why not? So, I went with it. I hope our quilts bring in the money that will provide kids to go to summer camps. I made this quilt by doing the 9 patch blocks. It is a queen size. You should of seen what I had to go through to layout the pieces in my studio, my goodness. Yes, I prewashed all fabrics first (just in case the red would bleed)...worked out great I think. I did the machine quilting for the "x's" to make it easier on me and washed the quilt when it was finished. I added a label to the back also. Hope you like it! Thanks for dropping by!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails