
It's me again, just doing a little updating on my blog. I have been so busy during the week with my back therapy, exercising, and quilting. Do you ever feel like there is so much to do and so little time, well that's me! My twin sister has been making these quilted tote bags here for all our Pen Pals on Kota's on SCS and I wanted to do something like that, but decided to do a mini tote bag. Here are the instructions for the tote bag from Moda Bake Shop here. I am in the process of making one too. We have a Secret Sister in our Pen Pal group where we pick names and shop for that particular person. I picked someone who loves Cats and thought she would get a kick out of this mini tote bag in cat prints. I followed the tutorial for the Friendship Tote Bag from P.S. I Quilt here I thought, I did honestly! But somehow I ended up having to add 2 more strips to each side because I used 1/4 inch seams, instead of 1/8 seams. Still worked out ok, didn't it. I used the stipple quilting on the bottom and machine quilted in the ditch for strips. I really enjoyed making this one and I hope my SS likes this. Thanks for dropping by and have a wonderful Easter weekend!
Supplies: 100% Cotton Moda Fabrics and 100% warm and natural batting
Saturday, April 3, 2010
A Mini Quilted Tote Bag
Labels:
quilt projects,
tote bags
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




















No comments:
Post a Comment