Welcome

I love making rag purses, quilts, and just about anything. I have been making quilts for a long time and been stamping for about 6 years. I also love photography and spending time with my family. Please email me if you have any questions about my creations on my blog. Please sign my guest book at the bottom of the page. Enjoy your visit and have a wonderful day.

Saturday, October 11, 2008

A Simple Halloween


Oh, was this ever a simple card to make. All I did was use a Studio G stamp onto orange cardstock. I used the scallop square punched it out twice with black cardstock too. I turned it just a little to get the evenly spaced black corners and added orange stickles. I added the bat ribbon along the edges of the seam too. The little bats are rub ons. I never thought I would like these, but they are addicting too. The background dp is from Making Memories. I found it at a store called Tuesday Morning here in town. I grabbed all the Halloween mat stacks that they had because it was only $2, what a deal! That's all there was to this card. Easy Peesy! Thanks for dropping by!

Stamps-Studio G
Cardstock-Making Memories dp, SU only orange, black brazzill
Ink-Versafine onyx black
Supplies-bat ribbon from Michaels, rub ons, scallop square punch, pop dots, stickles

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails