Welcome

I love making rag purses, quilts, and just about anything. I have been making quilts for a long time and been stamping for about 6 years. I also love photography and spending time with my family. Please email me if you have any questions about my creations on my blog. Please sign my guest book at the bottom of the page. Enjoy your visit and have a wonderful day.

Saturday, October 11, 2008

SC142 It's Frankie!


I hope you are not tired of seeing my Halloween cards. When the holidays are here, I usually work on a batch of all different kinds for the particular season. I have a few more to do, then it'll be time for my Fall cards. This stamp has been sitting in my $1 bin since last year so I decided to play with it. I stamped the image with black ink onto whisper white cardstock. I then used Prismacolor pencils, blending stumps, and the Odorless Mineral Spirits. I went back over it using the 2-way glue, clear embossing powder, and the heat tool. I usually use this technique for smaller things, but for bigger images I'll use the embossing pad. I just love the look of the 2-way glue and how it appears when its embossed. I hope you like it too. Try it!
I also used the CB traffic jam folder on the dp. I added dew drops and a button to finish. I wanted a different look on the corners on the base card, so I used the heritage corner punch. Lots of ideas still coming, I hope to see you next time. All these cards that I am making are for my wonderful pen pals on SCS. Thanks for being my friends ladies! Have a nice night!

Stamps-Studio G
Cardstock-black brazzill, Doodlebug dp, The Paper Studio, SU green galore,
SU whisper white
Ink-versafine onyx black
Supplies-CB traffic jam & swiss dots folder, dew drops, corner punch, heritage corner punch, prismacolor pencils, blending stumps, odorless mineral spirits, 2-way glue, clear emboss powder, heat tool, button, ribbon, silver metallic pen

1 comment:

The Mama Monkey said...

You have been so busy Bonnie! I just love the DSP you used...very Halloween-like...I happen to love the purple, orange, black, green combo for Halloween!

Related Posts with Thumbnails