Welcome

I love making rag purses, quilts, and just about anything. I have been making quilts for a long time and been stamping for about 6 years. I also love photography and spending time with my family. Please email me if you have any questions about my creations on my blog. Please sign my guest book at the bottom of the page. Enjoy your visit and have a wonderful day.

Saturday, October 11, 2008

SC137 EEK! A Spider


I've been seeing tons of spiders at SCS out of mint patties. So I decided to make one also but on a card. I started out by using the cb spider web folder on the background for the spider and also on the strips for the side. I used the small scallop punch and handmade the legs using the corner punch. What a pain, but I got it done. I need another corner punch. I added a MS web punch to the one corner. I also used mini circle punches for the eyes. But I wanted a different look, so I added googlie eyes. I just love these. The sentiment is from MS Halloween sayings which is now on the clearance rack at Michaels for $4.99. In fact, lots of her stuff is. Amazing! Better go get some before they are all out. I like the glitter in the background dp from The Paper Company. I just love making Halloween cards like I had mentioned before. So many ideas that you can do. More to come. Hope you drop by again. Have a spooky night!

Stamps-MS Halloween sayings
Cardstock-black brazzill, eggplant mulberry dp, only orange, garden green, The Paper Company dp
Ink-versafine onyx black
Supplies-scallop circle punch by The Paper Studio, corner punch, MS Web punch, CB web folder, ribbon, brads, mini circle punches

1 comment:

Connie said...

This is the cutest spider Bonnie. Your card came out great.

Connie J.

Related Posts with Thumbnails