Welcome

I love making rag purses, quilts, and just about anything. I have been making quilts for a long time and been stamping for about 6 years. I also love photography and spending time with my family. Please email me if you have any questions about my creations on my blog. Please sign my guest book at the bottom of the page. Enjoy your visit and have a wonderful day.

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

WT209 Give Thanks

 
I went to bed early last night, must of needed the sleep. My 8 year old was reading me a book and I was laying on his bed, he ended up on the couch. Now I am wide awake. I have been busy playing with the Resources and having fun creating. Anyhow, I came up with 2 cards for the Ways to Use it challenge today. The challenge was to use green on our cards. I really like the thumping technique, so I gave it another try here. I started out coloring the image with markers and using a darker marker inside the flowers. I used the green marker for the stems. Huffed on the image and stamped it onto white c/s. Added little bit of glitter for sparkles. I mounted the image onto cranberry c/s. I stamped the sentiment with black ink and used the circle punch. I also used the scallop circle punch to mat. They are both mounted onto the dp with foam tape. Matted onto olive c/s. I made a small slit in the side with my kraft knife so the ribbon can go through. Tied the bow. I added white dots with the galaxy pen around all edges. I really like this technique and will use it more often. Thanks for looking and have a wonderful day.

Stamps: Happy Harmony
Cardstock: Bloom and Glow dp, old olive, cranberry, white
Ink: versafine black
Accessories: colored markers, scallop circle punch, circle punch, glitter, q-tip, galaxy pen, ribbon, kraft knife, foam tape

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails