Welcome

I love making rag purses, quilts, and just about anything. I have been making quilts for a long time and been stamping for about 6 years. I also love photography and spending time with my family. Please email me if you have any questions about my creations on my blog. Please sign my guest book at the bottom of the page. Enjoy your visit and have a wonderful day.

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

CAS05 Wish

 
Well, I thought I would give the CAS cards another try. It's been a while, so hopefully this card fits the challenge for the blue and green.
This is really a simple card and I only made it to be a
3 1/2 x 3 1/2 size card. I started out by using the square punch onto 2 types of colored gingham dp and mounted them to a thin poster board. Also punched. I added a strip of ribbon and tied a bow to each package. The bows are held on with glue dots and the packages are on with foam tape. Stamped the sentiment with black ink onto white c/s. I added 4 eyelets to the corners and I was done in 15 minutes. Have a wonderful day and thanks Ms. Boo for these challenges.

Stamps: small script
Cardstock: brilliant blue, white, mme gingham dp
Ink: black
Accessories: ribbon, eyelets, poster board, square punch, glue dots

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails