Welcome

I love making rag purses, quilts, and just about anything. I have been making quilts for a long time and been stamping for about 6 years. I also love photography and spending time with my family. Please email me if you have any questions about my creations on my blog. Please sign my guest book at the bottom of the page. Enjoy your visit and have a wonderful day.

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

The Horrible Tornado




WOW! It's been quite some time again, so sorry if you are following me. It has been a bit hectic around my neck of the woods. We've had tornados, high winds, and just HOT! The lake down the road from us really got hit hard, and the peoples boats that were out there...just devasting! It's amazing that mother nature could wipe out a whole town in less than 5 minutes. It's horrible! Lots of damages, a few deaths, and people starting over. Here are a few pictures of what the marina looked like before and after the tornado. Pretty awful!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails