Welcome

I love making rag purses, quilts, and just about anything. I have been making quilts for a long time and been stamping for about 6 years. I also love photography and spending time with my family. Please email me if you have any questions about my creations on my blog. Please sign my guest book at the bottom of the page. Enjoy your visit and have a wonderful day.

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

A Path of Nature's Baby Quilt



Ohh, when I saw my Zumba instructor's pictures of her SIL baby shower, I knew I wanted to create a baby quilt for her. I asked her what colors she would like and she told me...brown and mint green. This is what I came up with. It really didn't take me that long to do, but the quilting did. When I took it to my zumba class one night, my instructor was amazed how beautiful it was. She was even impressed with the label I had made for the back of the quilt too. I love making things for my friends who appreciate them. I used 100% high quality cotton from Hancock Fabrics.

2 comments:

Quiltingranny said...

It is beautiful! Do you own a quilting machine or did you do all of that with a regular sewing machine? It is amazing!

Connie said...

WOW! Bonnie, I like the stippling on the cute quilt you made. Great job.

Related Posts with Thumbnails