Welcome

I love making rag purses, quilts, and just about anything. I have been making quilts for a long time and been stamping for about 6 years. I also love photography and spending time with my family. Please email me if you have any questions about my creations on my blog. Please sign my guest book at the bottom of the page. Enjoy your visit and have a wonderful day.

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

ZUMBA!!!

WOW! I am so addicted to this Latin Dance exercise. My friend invited me with her to her class one day at our local YMCA. I was shy at first because I really didnt know what it was and thought people would look at me. I had a BLAST! The people in the class really dont have time to look to see if you are doing it right or wrong because they are busy concentrating on themselves watching the instructor. Anyhow, I have been doing it everyday of the week for one solid hour. Look here for an example from youtube you can get an idea of what the dance, exercise looks like. Or you can practice some basic steps before you head out to your first class. That's what I did. You can also find some locations in your area...some cost, some are free. Just go to the Zumba site here. The ones I found which I truely love are FREE. There's alot of variations in styles that each instructor has, just follow their steps. I love the instructors too. WOW! It's a great exercise, meet new friends, and burning calories is a good thing right. Lots of sweating. I have done one Zumbathon too. Really, really fun...you ought to try it!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails