Welcome

I love making rag purses, quilts, and just about anything. I have been making quilts for a long time and been stamping for about 6 years. I also love photography and spending time with my family. Please email me if you have any questions about my creations on my blog. Please sign my guest book at the bottom of the page. Enjoy your visit and have a wonderful day.

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

A Little about Life

Well, its been very busy with me lately...I know, excuses...excuses, right? No really, it has. Our quilts for our church auction went really well and we are happy with the results of the money we got for them. The quilt I made with the OU SOONERS here went for $110 here and the Homespun Country Plaid here went for $75. Our Childrens Auction raised about $14,500. This is to help kids get go to summer camps and upgrading. We just love our church.

I have been having these lower back pains and discomfort for 3 years now due to a fall that happened. Well, I was actually lifting heavy things into the attic and lost my balance, but I didnt fall that day. A week later is when I collasped. Long story, so I will keep this short. Been on meds for pain, therapy, and had a couple of MRI's done until 2 weeks ago. I have the L3 and L4 discs that are herinated. The
L5 disc is bulging. My Sectrom in the tailbone called the S1 is torn. They are going to give me some injections to see if this will take of the problem. If it doesn't work, they'll go to the next level. I still have pain when I sit or stand too long, but I can tolerate it. My appointment to get this done is next week. Prayers welcome!

Just wanted to let you know that I am doing ok and hoping to get back into my studio to create more things.

Have a great day!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails